Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Welcome to Hope Alley

Hi girls! Have you ever wished you could ask an anonymous question about life, friendships, school issues, but without resorting to Dear Abbey? Nothing against Abbey personally-maybe you would just like some advice based on Christian values! If so, this blog of questions from readers, like you, is FOR YOU!!

Let me tell you a little bit about myself. I am a mother to 7 kids-5 girls and 2 boys. I was an elementary school teacher prior to having our children. I met my husband when we were 19 yrs old and we married after college at 23. We have been married for 22 yrs and he is still my best friend-second only to Jesus! I love to write, to cook, to sew, to crotchet, to read and to BE WITH PEOPLE! Our boys are 8 and 12 and our girls are 13,16,18,20,and21. As you can see I have alot of experience with girls as they grow up. I was also a girl once upon a time!! :)


Just a few ground rules for your questions:

1. Please be respectful in your language.


2. Ask your question with sincerity and a sense of responsibility.


3. I will not respond to questions that are not written thoughtfully and discreetly, for example: Do not gossip, belittle others, name others directly (no proper nouns) use pronouns instead.

4.Try to remember we want to grow into beautiful Christian young women and that begins on the inside/out!

5. Show your parents this website and make sure they approve it.

That's all I can think of...SO SEND A QUESTION WHEN YOU ARE READY!!

See ya soon! Hope

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will I be able to be anoymous?

Hope Alexander said...

Yes, absolutely!!! Thanks for asking :) Make sure you show the blog to your parents, though!

Glenda, saved by grace said...

I love it. I'm gonna show it to my 15 year old!